and it's not like i want to be on those shows. No prescription for phentermine : well, in no prescription for phentermine way, who doesn't? who doesn't want to live in a cool no prescription for phentermine or travel around in a motorhome? ok, some don't. No prescription for phentermine : and you always see people failing at tasks, challenges, assignments or missions, and No prescription for phentermine : Buy online phentermine shipping, as the armchair coach yell at the tv about how you could have done better. i often don't, as i No prescription for phentermine, wouldn't have done it either (ever see the 'fear factor' where they were bobbing for rubber rings in a vat of cow's blood? couldn't pay me enough to even consider it.) and yet, we watch as they get wierder and weirder. did you see 'my big fat obxinous fiancee'? now that's pushing limits. and what about 'the swan'? not only no prescription for phentermine they pick "ugly ducklings" and give Buy online phentermine shipping : them makeovers to make them "better", but then at the end of each episode they tell one of them that despite the radical surgery, they're still not good enough for their little pagent. that's nasty.
i could go on. 'hotel paradise' last summer was actually rather interesting, if you taped it and watched it on fast forward ... in each 60 minute episode, there was about 35 minutes worth of footage. (and Buy online phentermine shipping : we won't mention the cast member that was actually on another reality show the summer before ... toni from 'love cruise - the maiden voyage'.) and let's not even talk about 'american idol'. i can't even watch that on fast forward. 'saturday night live' did a parody on that last summer and even the parody annoyed me for the same reasons.
'extreme makeover - home edition' is No prescription for phentermine, actually not so bad ... again if you watch it on fast forward. at least they are helping people who have actually endured some hardship and appreciate what is being done for them.
and 'america's next top model' was fun too ... who knew that things like posing underwater, nude, No prescription for phentermine, in a harness, or in high heels could make wanna-be models cry?
and 'the mole'. i mean, what kind of reality show broadcasts one and a half seasons with a real 'reality' cast, and has now had more popularity with two celebrity casts? am i missing something here? and i'll be really mad if they do a third season and don't bring back corben no prescription for phentermine and billy baldwin. a reality show with a constant cast? is that an oxymoron?
then there was 'boot camp' a few summers ago ... before we went to war and the military found other things to do. and 'high school reunion'? and 'mad mad house'? i'm losing track of all things reality.
No prescription for phentermine - thank goodness this website is tracking it for us.
but i digress.
so 'the apprentice' just ended, and it was rather good. and here's what the cbc had to say about it. right on the money, as far as i'm concerned.
The Apprentice comes to an end
CBC News Viewpoint | April 16, 2004
Some not-so-random thoughts about Thursday night's season finale of phentermine without a prescription Apprentice:
(1) Is it just me, or was the final episode of the popular reality show sort of like the no prescription for phentermine race for the newly formed Conservative Party of Canada? It took years of wrangling no prescription for phentermine fighting and near-mergers before Canada's right-wingers finally got their act together. And then the leader they phentermine without a prescription up with was … Stephen Harper. We waited all this time for the guy who already leads the Opposition? Talk about an anti-climax.
Similarly, fans of The Apprentice have waited weeks for a winner to be crowned. Now the wait is over and the king of the hill is … Bill? Was it really worth the wait? Couldn't Trump have picked someone with a little more personality? With any personality at all?
Bill walks up to shake Buy online phentermine shipping, hands with Trump in the finale. At right is fellow finalist Kwame. (AP Photo/NBC, Chris Haston)
Choosing between Bill and Kwame, the other finalist, is kind of like choosing between cream no prescription for phentermine and fat-free cream cheese: they're equally flavourless.
(2) I think Bill made the right choice of assignments when Trump asked him which job he wanted – overseeing the construction of a hotel in Chicago, or running a golf course in Los Angeles. Bill did the smart thing by choosing the hotel. I mean, come Buy online phentermine shipping, on – a guy I knew back in high school runs a golf course. You know what I mean?
That said, I doubt Bill is going to have any real responsibilities; the Donald said as much. "Believe me, you're going to have supervision," he warned the young web entrepreneur at the end of the show. Looks like Trump just made Bill vice-president in charge of sharpening pencils.
(3) And let's suppose he actually does get to wield real power – that he actually has people working under him. How do you suppose they're going to feel about having the winner of The Apprentice as their boss?
Think Buy online phentermine shipping, about how much respect you have for your own boss. Now imagine you just found out that your boss got to be your boss by winning a reality no prescription for phentermine show. Would you be more or less likely to respect him/her if that was the no prescription for phentermine I think Bill has a tough year no prescription for phentermine of him. Poor guy.
(4) I realize that there's a lot of No prescription for phentermine : product placement on reality Buy online phentermine shipping, shows, but Thursday's finale had the ultimate example: the product being placed was a living, breathing human being. Kwame's team was in charge of putting on a concert by singer Jessica Simpson, who got lots of face time. Simpson, as fans of reality television know, is the star of her own reality show, Newlyweds.
So now reality shows are featuring guest appearances by the stars of other reality shows. No prescription for phentermine, We are entering snake-eating-its-own-tail territory.
(5) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the female contestants on the show set a new record in the history of the reality genre. Which record am I talking No prescription for phentermine : about? Why, the record for shedding their clothes, of course.
Back on the second season of Survivor, contestant Jerri Manthey waited until months after Tina Wesson had collected the grand prize phentermine without a prescription do a spread in Playboy. Amber Brkich likewise waited for a long time to put her bikini on for the cameras.
Not the no prescription for phentermine on The Apprentice. They did their glossy spread while the season was still underway, long before the winner had been named. You can see Amy, Katrina, Kristi and Ereka in their underwear in the pages of the latest issue of FHM. The lesson seems to be: cash in as quickly as you can. These girls aren't fools either.
(6) Are our expectations for the prizes on reality shows being downgraded? It seems to me they are. On Survivor, for phentermine without a prescription the prize is $1 million US. And why do people want to win a million bucks? So they can quit their lousy jobs.
Then, on Big Brother, Buy online phentermine shipping : the prize was half that much. phentermine without No prescription for phentermine : a prescription the time The Apprentice debuted, the prize became a job! All that Bill has won is the right to work really hard. Yes, it's true that he will get a salary of $250,000 – but you try living the Trump lifestyle on that amount. It can't be done. (And it's not like he needed it – he already had a good job!)
What's next? A reality show on which the prize is to wash Donald's hair for a year? That day, my friends, is not far off.